Decoding & Non Diet Counseling Skills Live Course
Learn to partner with clients to grow their eating competence, vitality and inner wisdom so that bottom line, they are more grounded people.Enroll in Course
Are you an RD, a soon-to-be RD, or even a non-diet coach interested in helping people free their lives of diets, body image concerns, and disordered eating?
Whichever it is, you are sure to have some questions, right?
Do you find yourself pondering questions like?
Am I actually helping people?
Did I even say that right?
What do I do even when..?
They can’t let go of wanting to lose weight; what now?
But when you’re sitting there, waiting for the phone to ring and answers to fall into your lap, you get nowhere.
Let me introduce myself - I’m Tracy Brown, RD, LD/N. For the last 11 years, I have poured my energy into somatic nutrition therapy and specialization in eating disorders. And I have been been more than lucky to receive amazing training in a variety of treatment areas such as MI, CBT, ACT, interpersonal work, somatic work and learn how to do it from the angle of a dietitian.
I also leaned on my own recovery and intuition to be able to help hundreds of people recover from serious diet trauma, body dissatisfaction and disordered eating.
What really lights me up is teaching and empowering others what I do and what I want to see more of in the world - and I want to extend that to you!
I want to be able to offer the incredible teachings I have gathered to help you become unstuck and more sure of your path to help you open doors and gain more confidence on your journey to a healthier you.
But confidence isn’t the only thing that I want to help you with - courage to take risks, compassion to know when to take the next steps, and reassurance to know you’re on the right track with your coaching and counseling skills.
Because it is hugely important to me that I can expand my knowledge to you to help you grow and flourish, I want to give you that sureness you’ve been screaming for!
Being inspired is one thing... Being inspired to break free from what your “norm” is a completely different thing!
I used to be you. I used to be sitting in the back, waiting for things to happen for me rather than me making things happen for myself. 20 years ago, a RD put herself out there with her non-diet mentality, and my life was changed. I finally found a way to receive the help I needed and the knowledge I would use later in life that would help me help people like you who are taking risks that will help you enrich not only your own life, but those of whom you serve!
So you may be asking, “What exactly do you teach, Tracy?”
Let me help you figure out how to get that client work up and running with inspiration and quality:
- Thorough assessment and flow of sessions you provide to clients
- Process for treating AN, BN, BED, and diet trauma
- In-depth teaching on IE
- Continuous work with body image
- Recognition of early attachment issues, trauma, and work within your scope of those issues
- Work with kids, teens, and parents
- Teaching of counseling skills that include MI, body tracking and reflecting
- Trust building to gain good relationships with your clients
- Conflict resolution Systematic diet culture awareness and working with our blind spots
- Inner work evaluation
- Finding solutions
- Finding your own voice for outreach
- Ideal clients Business basics
And much much more!
While your journey is completely yours, that also means your training will vary based on where you are in that journey and who you will work with. The principles carry over throughout the spectrum of eating concerns - nothing that we want to experience, right?
The scope of how you use the training, credentials, and who you will work with will all vary greatly. But these principles carry over throughout the spectrum of eating concerns.
SO HERE'S WHAT I WANT TO OFFER YOU:
- 3 months of counseling skills training for what I consider the the basics of effective treatment of disordered eating and chronic dieting. (more months will be offered in the future as more content is added)
- 1 week each month to focus on your business you can help people find you!
- Access to recordings of actual sessions and role plays to learn the art of safe inquiry and unpacking difficult food and body image situations.
- Lifetime access to the self study version of the course after completion.
EACH MONTH WILL CONSIST OF:
- 4 weeks of didactic/experimental work (3-4 hours of video or reading per week to deepen your skills)
- Integration of materials to use in your sessions -- when and how to use them
- Access to ME via the facebook group for questions about the content and connection with past and current enrollees
- Live weekly Zoom calls.
The Course Launches April 10th, 2019!
Multiple Pricing Options Available!
Early Bird Special!
- Early Birds get a $300 savings when they register prior to the course launch.
- Use coupon code: EARLY-BIRD300!
- Must be paid in full by 4/4/19, 11:55PM.
During Course Launch
- Didn't make the Early Bird Special? Save $150 when you pay for the course in full between 4/5/19 - 4/9/19. The doors close on the course on 4/10/19!
- Must be paid in full to get savings.
Pay in 3 Installments
$750 per Month
- Need to break up your payments? We kindly offer a 3 month payment plan for those that need it. Payment can be started pre or during launch.
- Total amount paid $2,250
What Previous Participants Have to Say
"Tracy is kind, caring and experienced and bring a different nuance to this work in particular through the decoding work. If you want to work with people who are struggling with food, eating and body image issues and want to strengthen and/ or deepening your counselling skills in this area, go for it!" ~ Linn Thorstensson, RD
"This training has exceeded my expectations - it has forced me to grow. It was hard emotionally for me in some ways, as I realized I had some blind spots (probably more to come!), but I feel much more equipped and ready to move forward. I felt supported, too, which is an incredible feeling." ~ Caroline Young, RD
Get started now!
And Check Out These Bonus Features!
By signing up for the course, you will also have access to these amazing bonuses.
BONUS 1: There will be individual sessions offered for personal or professional work at a discount during the course. Regular price is $180 and offered to participants for $100.
BONUS 2: First 10 registrants receive a FREE consultation to discuss personal work, case consultation or review of business growth.
BONUS 3: 10% off tuition in 2019’s somatic facilitation course.
BONUS 4: Business Basics Module to start at a good foundation with your marketing strategy to “do you”.
BONUS 5: Learn the art and science of helping clients with renourishment in my meal planning module.
BONUS 6: Access to over a dozen of my most commonly used session handouts.
BONUS 7: Embodied Recovery interview with Paula Scatolini -- we were just getting fired up about the direction of bottom up treatment approaches.
Please plan on ~3-4 hours per week of focus time to complete each module except for the bonus modules.
Tracy Brown, RD, LD/N is a somatic nutrition therapist/dietitian, attuned eating coach, and embodiment teacher.
She helps people come home to themselves through their bodies by healing their relationship with food and weight as well as feel safer and less stressed in their bodies.
For 12 years she has guided people in healing from disordered eating and chronic dieting, many of which have PCOS and other stress-related conditions.
With compassion, sincerity, and passion, Tracy will walk you through not only how to stop dieting, binging and hating your body, but also teach you how to be compassionate with yourself through the process of living more fully, even when things are tough.